Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oozing

I have a friend in Texas, who is very special. She always has a glow around her. It took me a while to understand what it was about her that was so captivating.  I finally figured it out...it's the light of Christ that shines from her! She "oozes"' with the light of Christ!  She gives, and loves freely. The cool thing is that she does not "shove religion down your throat," which I know from experience, turns a non believer off. I believe you can share Christ's love without saying it outright. You live it. Breathe it. Show it in all of your actions. Not giving in to road rage, taking the high road during a discussion, listening to a friend who goes on and on and on ...... I want to be like her "when I grow up"! Oozing is not an easy task, but something I strive to do everyday.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13


Oozing Everyday from Cazandra MacDonald on Vimeo.
Submission for "A Woman Inspired" Online conference

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative