Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday's

This is what our Friday's have looked like.....







after today we have a month break! Then we start a new infusion drug that is a once a month infusion for five months. Hopefully this protocol will work on Christian's levels and do the trick.

We continue to pray.

We do what we have to for our children.

A friend recently told me "I could never stick my child in the chest with a needle!" Well, I never thought I could either, but you do what you have to do.

I look around the infusion suite and I see children with no hair battling cancer...young teens on dialysis...there is always something greater than you can imagine to deal with.

I'll take what we have and thank God for the blessings in my life.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. naps
2. my iPhone
3. sunflower seeds
4. Christmas shopping (FINISHED!)
5. trains

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative