Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a Weekend!

I have been so amazingly blessed. I attended the "She Speaks" conference, put on by Proverbs 31 Ministries, and it was a time I will never forget.

I knew without any doubt that I was led there by God. The messages given by the team of ladies from Proverbs 31 were just amazing. I have come back home with a heart overflowing with the love of Christ.

The funny thing is, I was a little down yesterday. I didn't know what was wrong with me at first, but I had experienced so many emotions throughout the weekend and was on such a high, that I came home and it all just sank in and down I went.

Today is a great day. I just had to give myself time to process the amazing things that happened to me during the weekend and my emotions just went a little crazy.

I think one of the greatest things I came home with is knowing that Lysa, Renee, and all the other speakers are just like me, trying to get through the next thing to do with our children, spouses, homes and life. These ladies became so real to me. They do amazing things with the power of the Holy Spirit. I have been reminded that I, too, can "do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative