Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Can Hardly Wait for Tomorrow!

Tomorrow me and my men will be together again!

My oldest, Lance, went to Houston 2 weeks ago to go to hemophilia camp and my little one and husband went to Houston to visit and pick up Lance from the camp bus 8 days ago.

It's been too long.

Yes, I've enjoyed the retreat and being in school this week, but being away from the loves of my life is very difficult (thank goodness for Skype).

By the time my class ends at noon tomorrow, they will be here on campus to meet me for lunch!

I've learned so much this week. Not just from the books, but about myself. I'm looking forward to sharing with you soon.

Blessings to you all!

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. new spiral notebooks
2. colored pens
3. new friends
4. bookstores
5. poetry

1 comments:

Flo said...

I'm glad you have exciting thoughts and always learning!!! I'm 67 and hope I never stop learning!!!!

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative