Monday, July 12, 2010

My Normal

Sometimes my "normal" just makes me a little angry.

Why does my normal have to ever look like this?



Why can't my normal be that I am living in the home I will retire in with weekends to the lake? Or that my boys wouldn't be covered in bruises.

What is "normal?"

I know the Lord has led me and my family on this path of Nomadic living, I know that the Lord blessed us with two wonderful children that just happen to have medical issues.

I guess I just get selfish sometimes.

Don't we often wish for what others have? Is their life and lifestyle really all that it seems to be? Is the grass really greener on the other side?

We all have problems and situations that test us. We just have to deal with what has been put on our plate to the best of our ability.

I think I am just tired and want my little one to heal.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. Sharpie's
2. stinky tennis shoes
3. the puppy that found his way to our home
4. the rain
5. our nurse, J that came out Saturday evening to help us

1 comments:

Flo said...

I think "normal" is in the eye of the beholder!! haha. What's normal for me and my family would be waaay not normal to another family. We yam what we yam. Thank God for variety in His children right? Flo

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative