Monday, May 07, 2012

Boxes

We finally bought boxes (considering we are moving in four weeks, we need to get with it)!  My husband's last Sunday to preach in Truth or Consequences will be on Father's Day, but we have the opportunity to move into our new home (at least me and the boys) early so that my "Christian" may attend Vacation Bible School at our new church and I can get my offices at home and at the main location in Albuquerque set up.

 The one thing that is really catching me off guard are the emotional ups and downs I am experiencing.  My church family is very near and dear to me and leaving is truly bittersweet.  Everything happening in our lives surrounding my husband's new pastoral appointment has truly fallen into place.  And I know it is all as it is supposed to be, it's just overwhelming sometimes (but in a good way).

To say I am thankful for the experiences we have had over the past six years since moving to New Mexico is truly an understatement.  My life is on a different path than I ever dreamed it would be on at this point in my life.

I am so happy.

Today I Am Thankful For:
1.  Tape
2.  Air freshener
3.  Babies with chunky legs
4.  Paper flowers
5.  Boxes


post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL @Babies with chunky legs. Anyone I might know??

Unknown said...

LOL @Babies with chunky legs. Anyone I might know? :)

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative