Thursday, January 29, 2009

Idea on Prayer

Well, my life has been crazy since my son's appendectomy. It looks like he will be going back to school tomorrow! Oh, to be back on schedule....

My son was so covered in prayer throughout his illness that it just emphasized to me the power of prayer. When you receive it and feel it, it is amazing.

I am trying something new, since my quiet time has been almost non existent for the past week. I am writing my prayer requests on my bathroom mirror with an Expo marker. It's really working out great! I pray in the morning and in the evening. It feels so good to actually follow through with your prayers for others. You know what I mean? It's so easy to say, "I'll pray for you." But following through is another story sometimes.

Prayer is a powerful thing.

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. Great results on medical tests
2. New Mexico sunshine
3. webcams
4. tea
5. anything leopard

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative