Friday, February 19, 2010

Meltdown

Yesterday was not pretty.

My Christian had an ankle bleed Wednesday night, so he wasn't walking and I had to stay home to work on Thursday. I had to get both of us ready to travel to Albuquerque for his treatments Thursday evening and Friday.

My Lance is struggling in math.

My husband is stressed with school and being a pastor, so I have to bring balance to our lives.

Work is driving me crazy (too many projects and a presentation coming up). And I just could not focus.

I was in tears.

Everything seemed to be coming down all at once and I could not breathe.

We did make it to Albuquerqe. Treatment is going well.

I did raise the white flag and took off a couple of days at work.

My husband and Lance are coming up for the weekend since we have to stay for an MRI on Monday, so we can all go play!

I am breathing again.

The Lord never gives us more than we can handle. Why is it that we begin to doubt ourselves? Why do we let the worries of the world take over?

It's okay to have concerns, but worries...no.

What concerns do you have that take over your life?

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. plums
2. standing my ground with the doctor
3. peanut butter crackers
4. Cheese Nips
5. familiar faces at the hospital

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative