Sunday, January 01, 2012

My One Word for 2012 - Hope

The word I have chosen as a focus for 2012 is:

At the forefront of my mind with this word is the health of my five year old, "Christian." He has dealt with so many complications with his hemophilia. In and out of the hospital, painful bleeds, and an ankle that has suffered joint damage.

My hope is that this is the year he has some relief.

My hope is that this year is the year I am able to take my health and well-being to a new level.

My hope is that this year, we begin to heal from the loss of my dear mother-in-law.

But most importantly, my hope is that everything I do is for the Glory of God.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
Today I Am Thankful For:

1. Great Performances
2. Naps
3. A day off
4. An understanding boss
5. Tea lights
post signature

1 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

I too hope that your little man has a better year as the healing power of Jesus works on his little body. Love visiting your blog. Toodles, Kathy

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative