Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A Little Lost

I have been a little lost. What is next? I've made a new home in our first parsonage, even made some friends, but what is next?

I start my seminary class today (I'm only taking 2 hours this first semester since I've not been in school for 20 years) and I am scared and excited. I want to know more, so here starts the journey.

I know Philippians 4:13 and Jeremiah 29:11, sometimes I just wish I knew what God had in store for me next.

When I think back to when I married Joe and I would dream about my future, it never looked like this! And I thank God that it isn't! I'm sure I gave God a good belly laugh when he saw my "plans for the future." They just were not what was destined for me.

I am so grateful.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. new friends
2. hot tea
3. the changing of the seasons
4. routine
5. new adventures

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative