Monday, January 11, 2010

A Big Day

I've been working on a presentation to give to offices in my work network across the country. It was an idea I had and was given the go ahead to run with the project. Today I give my first conference call twice...the first one in an hour!

When you feel passionately about something, step out in faith and make it happen. It can sure be scary, but the Lord will be with you when it is truly the right thing to do.

Prayers appreciated :)

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. ice, cold water
2. clean dishes
3. fluorescent lamps
4. dusty plants
5. cold rooms

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative