Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dreams

Do you ever have those dreams that when you wake up felt so incredibly real?

I've had a couple of those recently...about my mom.

My mom passed away when my Lance, who is 13, was five weeks old. It was a terrible time. I had a newborn, diagnosed with a bleeding disorder and my mother died. What was supposed to have been a joyful time in my life, was filled with pain and confusion.

The Lord led us through it. Even though I was angry with Him, He never left my side.

In this dream my mom came to visit me with my sister. Nothing particularly special happened in the dream, she was just with me. I felt her hug me.

I think God gives us these moments...to encourage us. Is that a crazy thought?

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. lotion
2. invoices
3. possibilities
4. 8 trips left to Denver (before my hubby gets his MDiv!)
5. dreams

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative