Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nice trip!

I still am stunned by what happened today.

As Christian and I were leaving daycare, I was holding him, and before I knew what happened, I tripped and we both went down...him head first, to the concrete!

He has a golf ball sized lump on the back of his head and it cut open. I was so scared. My husband met us at the hospital with factor, we got a CT scan and all is well. It could have been really bad.

Chronic medical condition or not, we all get complacent. Things move along without any fuss, our life becomes a bit "hum drum" even. Then it takes something to wake us up...something to snap us out of complacency.

That's what happened today.

What has snapped you out of your complacency?

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. God being with my son
2. pink nail polish
3. leading worship
4. no broken bones
5. alarms

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to produce an income online.

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative