Friday, January 04, 2013

Joy in 2013

I was not feeling too well and my hubby and I had a date to go see the touring production of "Rock of Ages". Honestly my heart was not in to it but off we went.

Now I love a good production, and when they come to town you never know the quality....this was FANTASTIC! The show was so much fun and all that great 80's music....it just doesn't get much better.

At the end of the show, the big final number had everyone on their feet like we were at a rock concert! It was a moment of pure Joy. Just pure (not exactly clean) fun.

You never know when those moments of absolute joy sneak into your life...grab those moments and cherish them.

Today I Am Thankful For:

  1. Hot dates with my hubby
  2. Benadryl
  3. A built in babysitter (my "Lance")
  4. Conference calls
  5. A friend finding the love of his life
 

 

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative