Sunday, January 20, 2013

On Fire!

Sometimes you need a reminder. A reminder that what you are passionate about is truly something to dive into with your whole heart.

I have a passion for ministry and over the past several years I have let my passion for speaking to women take a backseat to life. With all of my "Christian's" health issues, being a pastor's wife and making a big move to further my husband's ministry, I've not given a lot of attention to my speaking ministry.

I am at the She Speaks Intensive Conference and let me tell you....I am on FIRE! I needed this. I am learning some new ways to approach my messages and I am realizing that it is time to move forward and not make anymore excuses.

I'll be in the thick of learning through Tuesday and am beyond excited :)

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. SONIC being close to my hotel

2. Getting past the fear of meeting new people

3. A good night's sleep

4. Contributing to discussions

5. Travel plans gone really, really wrong :)

 

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative