Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Living Well



I am truly feeling good. I am finally starting to feel the affects of working out. I was told yesterday that I "looked like I was losing weight and looked great!" Woo Hoo! That completely made my day!

Have you ever heard the saying, "I'm not where I want to be, but I'm glad I not where I was?" (something like that). All I can say to that is a huge, resounding AMEN! I have to continue to "Live Well" one day at a time.

I am glad Darlene reminds us again to "focus" in her column this week. It is so easy to let our daily lives run on automatic and forget what our focus in all things should be...Christ!

My prayer is that I not put a foot on the ground in the morning without surrendering everything I am to Christ. To put Him first in all things, especially in my quest to Live Well.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. Dinner at church on Wednesday's!
2. ice water
3. Spiced Pumpkin Yankee Candles
4. A productive day at work
5. Hot Wheels

1 comments:

tammi said...

And it's compliments/comments like that that make every extra ounce of effort SO worth it!! That's awesome! It probably makes you enjoy working out just a little bit more, too.

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative