Monday, July 23, 2012

A Spark


Sunday morning I finally stepped out into what I know.  My passion.  My ministry.  My calling to lead women.



I held a meeting for those interested in beginning a women's ministry at our church. There are so many possibilities...so many people to be ministered to …...and so many women that can touch the lives of others. 



The group of women that showed up were spunky and filled with ideas and most importantly desire.  There was a spark in the room.  Like when you first light a sparkler...you see one spark start and then all of a sudden they ignite and go crazy!  One spark feeds on another and before you know it, you have something beautiful.



That's what happened yesterday.  We all fed off of each other's energy and something beautiful happened...God was in the room and the sparks flew!



It only takes a spark to get a fire going.



Today I Am Thankful For:



1.      My peach trees

2.      Trying a new recipe

3.      Ice, cold water

4.      Naps

5.      A good haircut




post signature

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative