Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who you want to meet

I am an introvert.  Now, if I know you very well, you may not think that is true.  But I tend to be very quiet and have a difficult time reaching out and developing new relationships.  So as a pastor's wife, you can see how that may be a struggle :)

There are a few people I have met in my life that are the epitome of what my message in ministry is all about….oozing.  The people who you can hardly even look at because the light of Christ shines through them and the fact that they are living their life by following Christ in every way is what I call an oozer.  That's what I want to be.  I want to be a person that gives off that light.  In order for me to do that, I have to work through the introvert problem that I have.

I want to be the kind of person I want to meet.  I recently met a woman at our church who is an oozer through and through.  I truly had to step back when I met her because she was so "bright!"  Our meeting reignited my desire to show the world, truly through everything that I do, what oozing is all about.



Today I Am Thankful For:

1.      3 ring hole punchers

2.      Collapsible coolers

3.      Hope

4.      Clean towels

5.      Bananas


post signature

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative