Monday, December 01, 2008

Being Busy

I love being productive. I love when my day goes by and I have a feeling of great accomplishment. There's nothing I hate worse than wasting my time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my downtime, vegging out in front of the television, and reading a good book, but I do love good work.

I am preparing for a quarterly meeting with my work and will be traveling to Kansas City. I'm in charge of team building and a few other items, so I am busy getting everything together.

One thing I'll be talking about with our team is change. Scary word, isn't it? Working on this presentation has me revisiting the enormous change I've encountered in my life over the past three years. Moving from the only city I've ever lived to going out of state, following my husband in ministry, my father passing away. The list goes on.

It's amazing how God's hand has been on me and my family. I am just completely overwhelmed when I think about how He has taken care of us and led us.

Remember, God loves you like no one else ever could. He is with you always.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. a phone call from a friend
2. soup
3. Christmas music
4. good work
5. a wonderful boss

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative