Friday, December 19, 2008

Sixteen Years Ago...

Sixteen years ago, my husband and I were married. It's been an amazing blessing. I love him more now than I ever dreamed I would be capable of loving someone. There is a verse that is so appropriate for us today:

"The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

Did we go out for a fancy evening tonight? We all watched Polar Express, ate leftovers, and the highlight of the evening was that our two year old "pee peed in the potty!" I never dreamed that on our sixteenth year of marriage I would be blessed with a two year old and a twelve year old!

God is good, all the time.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. the potty!
2. choclate chip cookies
3. leftovers
4. chapped lips
5. the love of my "men"

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative