Friday, August 29, 2008

Yuck

Yuck. That's how I feel today. Both of my sons are having bleeding issues (hemophilia). My oldest has been home three days from school due to a bleed and my husband took our little one to the treatment center 3 1/2 hours away to get his port checked. They are on the mend, but when they hurt and have problems, it hurts me deep down. I'd rather it be me.

As for taking care of myself, that's not going well right now. I just feel defeated. I even took the day off today to try and renew my focus, but I've just wasted the day. I hate getting like this.

I know I can do all things through Christ, I just fall into this pit from time to time and it eats me up.

Today I Am Thankful For

1. a clean kitchen
2. remote controls
3. tea
4. my husband offering to let me stay home
5. good smelling lotion

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative