Friday, June 04, 2010

The Wee Hours

I'm sitting here in Glorieta, NM anticipating the big day for my husband.

I can't sleep!

All of his years of hard work have come to this moment.

He has answered his call.

He stepped out in faith in a huge way to do the Lord's work.

It is the right time.

I am so proud of him. I only pray that I listen and am tuned in to what the Lord wants me do and can answer in the same way.

Yes, it will be a different course, but I want to open my heart to hear and feel what the Lord wants me to do.

I will be sharing more about the ceremony this evening. Prayers appreciated!

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. stars
2. open windows
3. being spontaneous
4. no television
5. old friends

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative