Friday, April 15, 2011

Ten Minutes

I caught the end of a evening talk show the other night and the interviewer asked the celebrity a great question.

"If you could re-live 10 minutes of your life, excluding the birth of your child, what would it be?"


I remember it vividly. December 21, 1992 at Bearskin Lodge. Joe and I were on our honeymoon. I remember walking from the lodge to our cabin, stopping and looking straight up. It was 17 degrees, snow was falling, and the trees were covered with snow. It took my breath away. I knew at that moment that I was truly married to my best friend. That we were meant to be together. We were alone without a care in the world. About to begin a new life together filled with possibilities. I know that God's hand was in that moment.

What are your "ten minutes?"

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. blackberries
2. lunch with a girlfriend
3. hearing the voice of a dear friend
4. bird feed
5. babies

post signature

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative