Monday, June 08, 2009

Creating


I have a passion for scrapbooking.


A friend invited me to a class in January of 2007 and I've been hooked ever since. I love creating pages. My mind gets to travel places where I never dreamed when I look at a picture of my family. I think the details and colors that are in a photograph become more obvious to the scrapbooker.

But the joy is creating a beautiful page out of a blank page. A blank page where there are no mistakes, just your creation.



I love that there are no rules in scrapbooking. There is not a right or wrong way to present the memories of your family. It's exciting to know that these scrapbooks will be around for years after we are gone. They are a legacy.

You know, I think it's what God may have been thinking when he created the world.

There were no mistakes.
Everything was made out of love.

Remember, Beloved, you are not a mistake! God created you for this time, right now, the way you are!

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. the new store I found
2. small backpacks
3. planning a birthday party
4. the opportunity to preach yesterday
5. tablecloths

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative