Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Catching Up

I traveled to a conference this past weekend, and I still can't get caught up. It feels as if I have been away for months! My house is a wreck (I have a painter working for a couple of days), clothes to wash, work and email I am still trying to get through and I have not made it back to the gym since last Wednesday.

To top it off, my hubby is still in Denver finishing his final exams and will be home around lunchtime today! No school for him until January! Woo Hoo!

I tend to keep forgetting that family is coming to town next week for Thanksgiving. (Is that really next week)?

The area I have been trying to get back into routine with is in my quiet time with the Lord. Once you get out of routine with just about anything, it takes quite a bit to get back with it.

For all the craziness that is in my life, I am thankful to have craziness to look forward to everyday.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. my hubby coming home
2. the smell of fresh paint
3. long sleeved t-shirts
4. stick horses
5. craziness

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative