Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm So Excited!

Last week I submitted a video for consideration to the "A Woman Inspired Conference" and I found out last night that it was selected!

They also offered me a 20 minute spot to share with their audience on April 8th at 8:30 am CST. I am really excited! This is truly God telling me that I am headed in the right direction.

Do you ever need those nudges and bits of confirmation? When they come through it's amazing. You truly know that when you are stepping out in faith and you get that confirmation from God, you are truly doing what He has called you to do. It's an amazing feeling.

By the way, for more information on the conference, visit http://www.awomaninspiredconference.org/. The registration fee is $12.95 through April 1st so sign up soon!

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. opened doors
2. Facebook friends
3. morning quiet time
4. ice packs
5. following my heart

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cazandra~
I saw your video and I want to say thank you for sharing!
Just what I needed this fine morning!
Laura

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative