Friday, April 03, 2009

Faith Friday's



I pray daily for people. I have a list written on my bathroom mirror (in Expo marker) of requests that I lift up to the Lord everyday.


Days and even weeks go by sometimes before I hear of any result. I did get an email from a friend whose Dad is in remission from cancer! What a wonderful feeling to know your prayers have helped someone.

You need to have a tremendous amount of faith to continue praying with no answers. Sometimes we get answers we don't like, such as a diagnosis, a condition worsening, someone not forgiving. But faith is the cornerstone of what we believe.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

Faith is expecting God to work miracles. Pamela Reeve

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. A Woman Inspired
Conference

2. grapes
3. my wallet being found!
4. two jobs
5. 3 ring binders

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative