Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Patience

Patience. Do you have any? My Dad was the most patient man in the world. Unfortunately, I did not inherit that trait from him!

I have injured my shoulder for a second time within a few months and the process to find the problem just takes time.

You have to schedule your first appointment, then come back for an MRI (after your insurance has been confirmed) then you come back for the results, and in the meantime you go for an initial visit to the physical therapist and start physical therapy...which takes time! And to top it all off, I am having Carpal Tunnel Surgery next week, which just delays my therapy! Argh!

I just want to feel better. Surely it can't be because I am getting older...

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control." Galatians 5:22

This verse says it all about being an "oozer." I wish it was easier, you know, to let the light of Christ shine through all you do, but it's hard work. But it sure is worth it.


Today I Am Thankful For:

1. quiet
2. ice
3. meetings
4. my daily Bible reading plan
5. decluttering

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative