Friday, June 12, 2009

Direction

Direction. Leading to a place or point.

Do you have direction in your life?

Right now I don't have a sense of direction. I think it's because I feel as if I don't have anything that is "my own" right now. When you have a spouse in seminary, it is pretty hard. (Especially if they travel out of town once a week to school.)

I just have to keep the prize in mind that this time next year he will be finished with school!

I am so busy keeping up with my job, the house and the kids that I am a little lost. Have you ever felt that way? What has helped you come out and find your direction? I would love to hear from you.

Today I Am Thankful For:

1. Mickey Mouse
2. ice water
3. encouragement on a work project
4. performing arts camp
5. grapes

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative