Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rough Week

It's been a rough week. Work is crazy (a good kind of crazy), my depression has been hitting me and I've been fighting it, and we are anxiously awaiting the end of my hubby's travels to Denver (Masters Degree) with 2 weeks left!

A lot of things going on but not much to say this week.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to get some things done and breathe a little.

I'll be back next week.

Blessings to you all!


Today I Am Thankful For:

1. cosmetic samples
2. UPS deliveries
3. little, white t-shirts
4. green beans
5. painted toenails

0 comments:

Speakers and Writers

Design:


Photo credits ~ Dreamstime

A 2008 Graduate of

Recommended Reading

  • Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
  • Praying the Names of God, Ann Spangler
  • The Shack, William P. Young
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
  • Bad Girls of the Bible, Liz Curtis Higgs
  • The Mark of the Lion Triology, Francine Rivers
  • The Mitford Series, Jan Karon

  ©Blog Design by Mary Hess Designs.

Return to top  

Google Analytics Alternative